Jourdan & Vincent | A Heinz Chapel and Double Tree Hotel Wedding
Jourdan & Vincent have known each other for years. He proposed to her on Christmas in 2015, when they were surrounded by family and friends. At first, he made it seem like he didn't have money for a gift, and she sat through the gift exchange empty handed. However, at the end he shocked her with a beautiful ring and proposal.
We took their engagement pictures up on Mt. Washington, since we didn't have time to head there for pictures on the day of the wedding. If you're curious, you can check them out here.
Their wedding was gold, glittery, and elegant. The ceremony took place at Heinz Chapel, with the reception at the Double Tree in Moon Twp. The ballroom was exquisitely decorated and lit, providing the perfect setting for their day. Watching them together, you could just see how much these two love each other.
- Chapel: Heinz Memorial Chapel
- Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport
- Food: DoubleTree - Chef Michael Lowry
- Dress: Bridal Beginning Pittsburgh
- Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero Designs
- Bridesmaids: Sorelle Bridal Salon
- Groom & Groomsmen: Men's Wearhouse
- Bride's shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Grooms shoes: Gucci
- Florals: The Farmer's Daughter
- Wedding Cake: Oakmont Bakery
- Ice Sculpture: Mastro Ice Company, Inc.
- Linens: Mosaic Rentals
- Dance Floor & Glassware: All Occasions Party Rental
- Makeup: BeatByNesh
- Hair: Katherine Russin @katzillacolors
- Photo Booth: ShutterBooth Pittsburgh
- DJ & Lighting: BPM Deejays